Do you want to become an entrepreneur? Great, this book is for you.
Let’s start by dispelling a common myth about successful entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs are NOT born. They are driven to it. And this same drive enables them to do what is necessary to be an entrepreneur.
If you have ever had a feeling in your heart — that you are meant to do something bigger, more important, and all your own — you are an entrepreneur. You just need to learn to think like an entrepreneur.
Today, success depends on your ability to adapt. You must be agile, willing to adjust your professional expectations, and able to respond quickly to opportunities and threats.
In Think Like an Entrepreneur you will learn practical ways to handle these challenges and how to start a business from scratch. We will also help you in writing your first business plan.
You’ll learn valuable lessons, including how to:
- Start with No Experience
- Select the right Industry
- Use available Resources
- Find your Strengths and Utilize them
- Write you first Business Plan
And there are gigantic differences between that and an employee mentality, I’m not pulling your leg ...and we will look at it here...
- Chapter 1: Which Mindset Do You Have
- Chapter 2: Perusing The Dream
- Chapter 3: Learn To Listen to Customers
- Chapter 4: Be A Good Provider
- Chapter 5: Find A Mentor And Coaching